SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
The 9th International Conference, QIRT2006 will emphasise the following topics:
- State-of-the-art and evolution in the field of infrared scanners and imaging systems allowing quantitative measurements, and related data acquisition and processing.
- Integration of thermographic systems and multi spectral analysis.
- Related problems like calibration and characterization of infrared cameras, emissivity determination, absorption in media, spurious radiations, three dimensionality of observed objects, certification and standardization.
- Thermal effects induced e.g. by electromagnetic fields, elastic waves or mechanical stress.
- Application of infrared thermography to radiometry, thermometry, and thermal parameters identification, in all fields: industrial processes, material sciences, structures and material non destructive evaluations, medicine and biomedical science, fluid mechanics, cultural heritage, environment.
- Medical and biological applications of quantitative thermography.
Fresco in St. Virgin Mary's Monastic Church
in the High Castle in Malbork